Facility Management services are provided by Solidere Management Services (SMS), which extends Solidere’s knowhow and experience in this domain to property owners.
In addition to providing development management services, SMS enters into agreements with third-party property owners for providing marketing, management, operation and maintenance services to properties in a cost effective manner aimed at the long-term preservation of their assets, and achieving client satisfaction.
The approach consists of adopting the best suited formula for the economics and success of a particular project, taking into consideration its nature, whether it is residential, office, retail, mixed-use or other, and creatively thinking of ways to add value to the client’s business as a whole.
State-of-the-art technology and information solutions are used to administer the property, with emphasis on a comprehensive communication network with the residents / end-users to optimize the flow of information and result in a high level of customer satisfaction.
In adhering to the standards for environmental responsibility, green products and sustainable resources, are used in order to minimize waste and improve energy usage and efficiency. This approach ultimately leads to a decrease in costs.
A team of experienced professionals deliver the highest standards of work in accordance with the best codes of practice and legislation. In addition to key managerial positions, qualified assistants, supervisors, technicians, handymen and laborers are employed and trained to carry out required duties in accordance with detailed action plans that are customized for each specific project or activity.
Operations and Maintenance
The following property components are monitored and maintained using the latest technological knowhow and computerized management systems:
- Electrical power, Lifts, Fire alarm, Telephone / Network cabling and frame, CCTV, HVAC Building Management System (BMS), Domestic and service water, Sewage, Fire fighting systems, Hot water.
- Housekeeping and public health services.
- Repairs / Refurbishing and renovations, Gardening / Landscaping / Pest control.
- Purchase, provisioning and budgeting of consumable and utilities is also offered covering Fuel / Electricity / Water.
- Optional services include: Capital improvement management, energy usage reduction initiatives, preservation and enhancement of asset value.
Each project is also assigned a number of resident technicians and administrative workers, security controllers / operators, Janitorial and concierge services, as required.
Administrative and Legal
- Yearly budgeting and organizing co-owners’ general meetings.
- Collection from co-owners Insurance policies.
- Legal and notary follow-up.
- Registration with public authorities, follow-up with Ministry of Finance and Municipality.
- Follow-up on building connection to utilities.
- Clients sourcing and marketing
- Lease contracts drafting
- Sales Support
Special Refurbishment and Upgrading
- Facades and outer envelopes maintenance and refurbishing (paint, wooden works, stone cleaning and repair, etc.)
- Common areas maintenance and refurbishing (paint, tiling, cleaning and design)
- Systems purchasing and installation (generators, security cameras / systems, firefighting equipment, etc.)
Private Premise Management and Care
The Private Premise Management and Care Program is a new product, whereby we provide a full range of services to the private areas of a building (private apartments, offices, etc.), relieving clients of property related issues.
The Program covers the needs of private units, from maintenance to cleaning to a fully customized high-end service including car, driver, catering, maid service and more.